Monday, February 14, 2011

Just a quick update...

We have basically received our "official" confirmation. It kind of long and complicated, but basically we're going. SO now we just have to do all the crazy things that come with that. Ogles and I have already started buying a few things that we think we'll need in Malawi, and we've started getting shots and doing all of that. By the way I am not thrilled about the 17 thousand shots we must have in order to leave. But I'll get them probably without a smile on my face, but I'll do my best. We've set up a big shopping date with our moms in order to get the rest of the things we'll be sending over and we're just continuing to pray that everything comes together. Support letters will be going out very soon, and we'll have to start looking at purchasing plane tickets as well. Ahhh! We're still extremely excited and just waiting to see what will happen as we continue to get ready to go. As always your prayers are appreciated

Until next time...

"In God, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me?" Psalm 56:4

No comments:

Post a Comment