Sunday, September 11, 2011

Everyone should read this

I promise that soon I will right something lovely an original for you, but this week (aside from what you've already read) has been much the same as any other week.  I have been sick, but I'm 85% better now and by the end of this week I'll be 100% !! I still have a lot to learn but things are definitely getting easier! But I do want you all to read another post from Allison that puts into words pretty much everything I am feeling here. AND let me just add that I am so incredibly blessed to have her here. This journey, while difficult, would have been significantly more so if I were having to do it on my own. God knows what he is doing and I am so grateful!!! Okay okay the next blog I'll write on my own... probably.... but for now lets allow Allison to (pretend to) make good use of the English degree by writing you all back home. Click here and she'll do a much better job of using written words than I could ever dream of.  Okay I'll leave you with this for now.... "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5.16-18 Okay you can click here just in case you missed it the first time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment